Semi Electric Homecare Bed
- The motor unit and bed design provide the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
- Complete welded steel frame construction.
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- During a power failure the motor unit can lower both the head and foot section with just a single standard 9 volt battery.
- Assembles easily with just five components.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Total bed weight assembled: 166 lb (bed and motor only). Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- Bed Height: Min. 15", Max. 24" (at deck level).
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Replacement cost if lost or damaged $900
Condition:: Gently used
Listing created at Sep 25, 2019